Thank you for finding me! I am an avid photographer in Maplewood, NJ with a passion for the feeling; the feeling I get when I see an image capturing that special moment of the celebration, that unique smile, or that expression on a face that makes time stand still, if only for a second. I started this business to share that feeling with others by producing high quality images, derived from my desire to make an artistic vision tangible for a lifetime. Please allow me to help you find and share those precious nuances in your children, your celebrations, and yourselves!
- House Photographer and proud board member (ok, and actor) of InterACT Theater Company
- Photographer for Performers Theater Workshop
- Oak Knoll School Photography Teacher: Teach K-6 all the fun basics of composition, lighting and technique,
while inspiring their creativity with fun projects to take home.
- Maplewood Patch and Hudson Magazine Contributor
- Volunteer photographer for such causes as Juvenile Diabetes, JLOSH
- Photograph many events/lunches/celebrations for various local organizaions
- Grateful friend to those that have entrusted me to shoot their glorious celebrations of all kinds